How to change the domain nameservers at Hostinger?
How to Connect hosting with Hostinger Domain
We have published this guide for changing the domain nameserver at Hostinger in a few simple steps. You must update the domain nameserver values of your domain for the lookup to web hosting servers. Just follow our simple steps to change your Hostinger domain’s nameserver in a few seconds.
- Login to your Hostinger Account.
- To reach it, go to the Domains section and click on the domain for which you want to change nameservers:
3. In hPanel, go to "Domains" > make sure your domain name is selected > click on "DNS" or "Domain Overview". From there, click on "change".
4. Now select "Use my own nameservers":
5. Inset the Nameservers values provided by Hosting Provider or check your mail for the nameservers details.
6. Click on "SAVE" to save the changes. Within a few minutes, your domain’s nameserver will be updated successfully.
NOTE:- Domain takes a minimum of 5 hours to connect with a server after DNS updation & Allow up to 12-24 hours for DNS to fully propagate worldwide.